Taking Stock III



Before I start off, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year! May your year be filled with God's blessings, light and happiness. Sending lots of love your way x

Hoping: you all had a wonderful holiday!
Wasting: no time in planning my 2017. Remember, it's up to you to design the kind of life that you want.
Taking: up yoga this year. I'm currently reading "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert and she talks a lot about meditation and yoga and how much it helped her in her spiritual life and generally achieving a level of happiness she was previously struggling to get to, I think this is worth a try. Feel free to share in case of you knows of any yoga classes or communities I can sign up to.
Loving: all songs Silas Miami. You guys! I kid you not, he is the real deal! Since I discovered him about three weeks ago, I have not stopped listening, absolute magic to your ears. I promise.
Eating: ice cream. I mean, what else can you have when it's this hot?!
Still watching: Grey's Anatomy! But you guys, I'm finally on season 12 *insert happy dance*. The end of season 11 was so emotional for me and I'm sure for many other viewers, I cried so much but better days have definitely come to Seattle Grace!
 Thankful: for this little family that we are and how much we've grown in the last 7 months since this site went up. 
Accepting: that I'm probably going to be this short my whole life. Once upon a time I was part of the tall kids crew. How time flies!
 Marvelling: at how time flies! I met a lot of family that I haven't seen in a while this Christmas and it's crazy how much everyone has grown up. I know you're supposed to but it's kind of surreal. Suddenly everyone's grown up and I'm just like, when did this happen?!
Forgetting: to wear my glasses, is becoming something I do nowadays. You'd think for someone who needs them, that's the first thing I would put on in the morning? 
Watching: huge zit popping videos on YouTube. Now, before you start judging, I do not make a habit of this and I definitely do not go looking for them. But once I stumble on one video I just keep going. The bigger and more disgusting the better it is oddly enough. 
Understanding: my skin a lot better these days. I'm cutting out foods that break out my skin and incorporating more of those that do wonders. I resolve to drink more water, so that will definitely be a plus for my skin.
Playing: "Don't Screw Up". You think you're amazing and you'll definitely not screw up when you're playing a game like this but, my friend, let me tell you. It is not easy o! Not easy at all!
Wearing and loving: anything and everything off the shoulder! Whoever came up with this trend truly deserves a cookie! Oh and I recently fell in love with my collar bones, so you know, if you got it, flaunt it!

Have a lovely week ahead
Denise x 


Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...