New Beginnings



Photography by Atieno Odingo

Being able to finally welcome you to my new site is a very exciting experience for me. After many frustrating hours of editing it to my exact specifications, I feel extremely honoured to introduce to you my new look and I hope it's the beginning of a very long journey with all of you. Thank you so much for your support and for coming back to read each and every one of my posts. I hope you enjoy the new 'OftheWambumas'!

So, let's just pretend that wearing an all pink outfit (shoes included) is perfectly okay, okay? This dress is probably one of the most timeless pieces I have ever worn. It has an elegance that draws my attention anytime I see it in my closet, maybe it has something to do with the pastel pink. 

I hope you all have a great week!
Denise x

Dress: Not too sure
Shoes: Bata







Share this:

,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...