Natural Glory


Photography by Atieno Odingo

To whom it may concern,
A lot of the time, when your hair is not in braids or a weave, you feel incomplete, just a little bit less beautiful. You make sure to make an appointment with your hairdresser as soon as possible so that you can get your nappy, uncontrollable roots in yet another damaging hairstyle. Now, I'm not saying braids or weaves are bad, because they're not. But I am saying that natural hair is just as beautiful. To appreciate my natural crown, I style my hair into twists that can last me up to 3 days with re-twisting every night just to keep the curl definition. Of course this is not a long term hairstyle but it's a start in case you plan on keeping your hair braids free. 
Appreciate your crown!
Love,
Denise x












Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...