Afro Puff Hair Review


 



For four weeks I had the pleasure of having a full head of this beautiful huge Afro and I loved every minute of it!
Initially I was looking for the full black braid but it unfortunately was not available. I was pretty hesitant to go for another colour because I don't experiment too much when it comes to my hair however, I'm glad I decided to go with this. It added much needed excitement to what would have otherwise been a very basic hairstyle. 
I had this hair on for about four weeks, and even after I took it out, it still retained it's puff. Something that Fluffy kinky could not do even after two weeks. The hair is very low maintenance, only requiring you to spray it from time to time and keep your leave out looking decent (assuming you decide to have a leave out). I used one packet which retails at 800 shillings on Natural Hair Kenya, This is enough for your head with a leave-out section, two for a full head with no leave-out. 
For your leave out, I would suggest getting some Eco-Styling gel from the same place to help keep your baby hairs in place and to achieve that perfect sleek look.
All in all, I absolutely loved this hair and would do it all over again!

Have a great week
Denise x



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...