Coming Clean




It's been awhile since I've been on here, that's no secret. So I'm back (maybe not for good) but to explain what's been going on and why I disappeared. Get comfortable because this will be a bit longer than my usual posts.

I had a lot of big plans for this platform, still do, but somewhere along the way I just got tired. Content creation is not easy but it is something I have enjoyed doing ever since I started this blog up until a few months ago. It's very easy to compare yourself to people who have been on this journey far longer than you have and that's what I started doing. It became more about what so and so posted, so that I could use that as inspiration and less about what I really wanted to do. My Instagram feed is tailored to inspire me every single day in the things I take interest in yet I have found myself telling those who have asked me why I stopped blogging, that I have no inspiration. 
I relied heavily on that excuse until it became obsolete. I don't have a valid reason for why I stopped posting. Could be laziness, could be lack of inspiration (in the beginning at least), could just be I became tired. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I have been sharing  content on there and I've enjoyed that. Instagram is a fun space for me, I would like to continue sharing on there whereas I feel this is more of a chore. I don't know when I will be back fully and I don't know how long it will take me to get back to regular posting but I will be doing sporadic posts like these once in a while. 
Meanwhile, let me share a couple of things I've been upto this year:
  • Started university in January.
  • Joined the gym.
  • Found a makeup routine that works for me.
  •  Working on my spiritaul life with help from some amazing individuals I have met this year. 
I do have plans for a couple of posts on my hair (which I've been getting a lot of questions on), fitness and make-up so stay tuned for that. Also, feel free to leave a comment, DM or email me about anything else you'd like to see on this platform.

Love and light,
Denise x



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...